Hundreds of enterprise leaders use OTBI and BI Writer experiences day-after-day to run their enterprise operations. Many occasions, these experiences can be found as PDF recordsdata or spreadsheets simply spanning tens of hundreds of particular person information objects – a number of a whole bunch of hundreds for bigger enterprises. Within the PDF kind, experiences are very tedious to investigate and make choices from.
For instance, first web page of PDF could also be abstract information adopted by a whole bunch of pages of particulars. This can be very cumbersome to change between abstract and particulars with a number of pages between them. Equally, if the report is a spreadsheet, enterprise customers are sometimes required to format the spreadsheet first to make it helpful. For instance, they could need to un-merge some cells, maybe have to delete pointless/empty rows and so on. All this guide work simply to type the spreadsheet alphabetically!
What if we advised you that you would be able to now execute Oracle Fusion Functions experiences from Excel? – not simply export to Excel. You possibly can merely hit “refresh” to get new information, make ad-hoc edits to the spreadsheet – make these adjustments everlasting for those who like them and rather more.
Be a part of our webinar the place we are going to learn the way you need to use Excel to: –
- Add/take away/re-order Fusion Software columns
- Slice and cube Fusion information with pre-built Pivot tables
- Mixture information with totals, sub-totals, averages and extra
- Schedule and distribute Fusion Software experiences
- Share your Excel experiences together with your workforce
- Run a number of Fusion Functions experiences inside single Excel workbook