Dabur India inventory falls 3% after promoters promote stake

Shares of Dabur India slipped over 3% in early commerce after promoters of the FMCG agency offered their stake in block offers as we speak. In line with studies, 1.9 crore shares of the agency exchanged palms at a mean worth of Rs 571 apiece, amounting to a complete consideration of Rs 1,089 crore.

Subsequently, Dabur India shares slipped 3.28% to Rs 569.40 as we speak in opposition to the earlier shut of Rs 588.75 on BSE. Earlier, the inventory opened 2.11% decrease at Rs 576.30. Dabur India shares are buying and selling larger than the 50 day, 100 day and 200 day shifting averages however decrease than 5 day and 20 day shifting averages.

Inventory of Dabur India has gained 2.7 per cent in a 12 months and misplaced 1.21 per cent in 2022.

The share hit a 52-week excessive of Rs 610 on December 7, 2022 and a 52 week low of Rs 482.20 on June 17, 2022.

Additionally Learn: Dabur promoters more likely to promote shares price Rs 800 cr through block offers on Tuesday: Report

Whole 190.35 lakh shares of the agency modified palms amounting to a turnover of Rs 1087.28 crore on BSE. Market cap of the agency fell to Rs 1.01 lakh crore in early commerce as we speak.

In line with studies, the promoters of the agency had been planning to promote the stake at as much as 4 % low cost as in opposition to the market worth. Goldman Sachs was the dealer for the block deal.

The promoter and promoter group of Dabur India, cumulatively held a 67.24 % stake within the firm. The general public shareholders held the remaining 32.76 % stake on the finish of September quarter. The Burman household, who’re promoters of the corporate, maintain the controlling stake.

Within the September quarter, Dabur India reported a internet revenue of Rs 490.86 crore, 2.85 % decrease in opposition to the year-ago interval. Income, nonetheless, surged 6 % year-on-year in Q2FY23 to Rs 2,986.49 crore.

Related Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest Articles